In event of a disaster, Lenoir Housing Authority will take action that allows us to protect our tenants and property to the extent possible. It is very important that you stay informed. Follow the instructions provided by law enforcement, elected officials, and other professionals regarding evacuation and other safety measures before, during, and after a disaster. The information below is provided to assist you in preparing for a disaster.
- Police, Sheriff, Fire, Ambulance, Highway Patrol: 911
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- Caldwell County Emergency Management - 828-757-1108
- Caldwell County Sheriff's Office - 828-758-2324 (Non-Emergency)
- Lenoir Police Department - 828-757-2100 (Non-Emergency)
- Lenoir Fire Department - 828-757-2190 (Non-Emergency)
- Red Cross Greater Carolinas Region - 800-733-2767